Courtesy of the International Association of Firefighters "Fit to Survive" Menu
- 1/4 Cup Sauerkraut Drained
- 1 Tablespoon Crumbled Feta Cheese Low Fat
- 1 Tablespoon Low Fat Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 Slices Rye Bread
- 1 Slice Low Fat Swiss Cheese
- 2 Slices Low Sodium Smoked Deli Turkey
- Cooking Spray
- Coat bottom of a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauerkraut, feta cheese and dressing.
- Spread the mixture on one slice of the bread, top with turkey, swiss and other slice of bread.
- Place in skillet and cooking 2-3 minutes per side or until cheese is melted and sandwich is heated through.
- Calories: 327
- Total Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Sodium: 668 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 43 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 21 g