Total Incidents: 1,339
Major Incidents: 7 (further information provided below)
- 05/28/12@ 1026 hrs, Dive Incident, Columbia River @ Mile Marker 119 (Camas), assist Clark County in searching for missing boater. No one found.
- 05/28/12@ 1807 hrs, Residential Fire, 3300 block of N Baldwin St. Loss: $12,000 Cause: Heat source too close to combustible materials.
- 05/28/12@ 2114 hrs, Residential Fire, 10600 block of NE Morris St. Loss: $65,000 Cause: Combustibles too close to heat source.
- 05/29/12@ 0515 hrs, Residential Fire, 5900 block of SE Harney Dr. Loss: $40,000 Cause: Under investigation. One civilian with a minor burn.
- 05/29/12@ 1227 hrs, TR1, 10000 block of SE Division St. 4 yr old child fell out of 2nd story window, transported to local hospital.
- 05/30/12@ 1032 hrs, HazMat III, 2700 block of SE 6th Ave. Chemical leak with unknown number of civilians transported to area hospitals.
- 06/01/12@ 1154 hrs, 2nd Alarm Commercial Fire, 2700 block of SE 6th Ave. Loss: Undetermined at this time. Cause: Under investigation. Minor FF injury treated at scene.