1927 SE 174th Avenue
Portland, OR 97233
- Rebuilt in 2011
- Apparatus comprised of Engine 31 (advanced life support)
- On-duty personnel includes one company officer, two firefighters, and one firefighter paramedic (when staffed with a PF&R company)
- Serves Centennial and Glenfair Neighborhood Associations
- Station 31 is part of joint staffing agreement between PF&R and Gresham Fire & Emergency Services. PF&R staffs Station 31 on A and C shifts, and Gresham staffs it on B shift. Both departments staff Engine 31 with four members.
(503) 823-3700 [Request Station 31]