1927 SE 174th Avenue
Portland, OR 97233
- Rebuilt in 2011
- Apparatus comprised of Engine 31 (advanced life support) and Rescue 31
- On-duty personnel includes one company officer, three firefighters, and two firefighter paramedics (when staffed with a PF&R company)
- Serves Centennial and Glenfair Neighborhood Associations
- Station 31 is part of joint staffing agreement between PF&R and Gresham Fire & Emergency Services. PF&R staffs Station 31 on A and C shifts, and Gresham staffs it on B shift. Both departments staff Engine 31 with four members and Rescue 31 with two members.
(503) 823-3700 [Request Station 31]