September 24, 2010
The 2010 Sunday Parkways season wraps up this Sunday with a ride through Northwest Portland.
Along the route, enjoy food, music, quick tutorials in bike maintenance, fun games and activities, and more. Here are a few of the highlights:
- 30-minute yoga classes on the hour at Wallace Park
- Free Clif Bar samples at Couch Park
- Fun youth-oriented obstacle courses at NW 19th and Raleigh
- Sale items from Fit Right NW Running & Walking at NW 23rd and Raleigh
- Helmet fitting at Wallace Park
- Kombucha samples from Lion Heart Kombucha at Wallace Park
- Great information about Elders in Action and Ride Connection, two of our best active transportation partners
- Free human-powered snow cones from the Green Micro Gym at Wallace Park
- Food from Al Forno Ferruzza, Scoop Organic Ice Cream, Family Tree Nut Company, and more
- Music by the Carroll Raaum Swing Orchestra, the Michael Pan Band, and more
The course opens at 10:00 am. We hope to see you there!