'Summer Free for All' Roundup
December 6, 2010
Portland Parks & Recreation's 2010 Summer Free for All helped tens of thousands of Portlanders make the most of their summer.
This summer, Parks:
- Served nearly 80,000 nutritious and tasty lunches to kids around Portland
- Hosted over 130,000 supervised, fun playground visits
- Screened 42 movies to a total audience of close to 40,000
- Brought almost 30,000 people to concerts in the park
- Presented the Washington Park Summer Festival to almost 17,000 people
Thanks to all of our generous sponsors, and congratulations to the amazing staff and volunteer crew that helped make 2010 our best summer ever!