July 25, 2011
The 2011 achievement awardees were selected based on their commitment, compassion, collaborative spirit, and leadership in addressing and ending homelessness.
Nick was honored to be a part of recognizing the dedication of these individuals and organizations, and the positive impact they make in our community.
This year’s award winners:
- Mellani Calvin, Disability and Benefits Training Consultant
- Joan Jenkins, Volunteer, Janus
- Shannon Singleton, The Salvation Army
- Ledena Mattox, Transition Projects
- Lynne Walker, volunteer and community advocate
- Employment Access Center, Central City Concern