April 19, 2016
Join the City of Portland for a wonderful biking adventure fit for the whole family – Sunday Parkways!
Sunday Parkways is a fun way for Portlanders of all ages to get out and bike, walk, run, roll, and enjoy fun events and healthy activities. Routes include delicious foods, local vendors, and music!
This year’s Sunday Parkways features five traffic-free events throughout Portland’s neighborhoods, including a new route linking Portland and Milwaukie, and going over the new Sellwood Bridge.
Here are the dates and locations for Sunday Parkways 2016:
- East Portland - May 15, 11am to 4pm (7 miles)
- North Portland - June 26, 11am to 4pm (9.5 miles)
- Northeast Portland - July 24, 11am to 4pm (8 miles)
- Southeast Portland – August 21, 11am to 4pm (7 miles)
- Sellwood/Milwaukie – October 2, 11am to 4pm (8 miles)