March 27, 2019
Last Tuesday, Portland Parks & Recreation (PP&R) presented their FY2019-20 requested budget to City Council.
Your voice matters. You can weigh in on the City budget at these upcoming events:
Townhall Budget Forum
- Topic: Public Testimony
- Date/Time: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Location: IRCO Main Office – Gym (10301 NE Glisan Street, Portland, OR 97220)
Community Work Session
- Topics: Invited Testimony and Discussion on Parks, Recreation, and Open Spaces
- Date/Time: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Location: David Douglas High School – North Cafeteria (1001 SE 135th Avenue, Portland, OR 97233)
You can learn more on the City Budget Office website here.