- March 7-11: Information Sessions. OCT staff host listening sessions and virtual office hours with interested applicants
- March 22: Grant Application Opens
- April 11: Grant Application Deadline, 11:59PM
- April 12: Applications reviewed for baseline eligibility
- April 13-18: Applications reviewed by Selection Committee
- April 20: Applications selected to receive award announced
- April 20-May 31: Grant Agreement negotiations with selected Applicants
- June 1-15: Grant Agreement executed for signature
This grant opportunity is competitive. Applications that meet baseline eligibility requirements, will move forward in the process to be reviewed by a small selection committee using an evaluation matrix that includes the following criteria: organizational size, community reach, organizational plan for the Digital Navigator project, understanding of community needs, intent to serve diverse populations, and geographic distribution of serve area.
The City will pay three quarters (¾) ($65,625) of the total grant award upon grant agreement execution. The City will pay the remaining amount of the grant award ($21,875) upon approval of Grantee’s first progress report.
Periodic progress reports and a final report will be required to document project implementation milestones and project impacts/successes and challenges.