Racial Equity Toolkit (RET)
The toolkit is designed to:
- Ensure that government actions and decisions are crafted to achieve truly equitable outcomes,
- Engage communities of color in decision-making, understand the root causes of existingdisparities and how the City’s actions can make these better (or worse)
- Use data to identify current racial disparities and those most impacted by our actions
- Identify inequitable consequences or burdens on communities most impacted,
- Identify needed strategies and resources to ensure equity in our actions and decision making.
- Identify how progress on racial equity will be tracked and measured over time, and how to report back to stakeholders
The Racial Equity Toolkit (RET) is a set of steps with questions and resources to help you answer them
The worksheet is to be filled out by the Project Team and signed by the bureau director.
RET Training presentation