Role and Responsibilities of Members
ROLES OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
- Share expertise and experience with CAO.
- Assess options and share perspectives to further the mission of OMF.
- Assist CAO with problem solving on a variety of issues, as requested.
- Bring new thinking and a citywide vision to the table.
- Communicate appropriately and maintain confidentiality.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
- Teamwork: Support and encourage fellow committee members.
- Timeliness: Meet committee deadlines and maintain attendance.
- Participation: Come prepared to effectively share input.
- Flexibility: Be willing to re-prioritize.
- Courtesy: Check out assumptions before drawing conclusions.
- Communication: Maintain appropriate and accurate communications.
- Confidentiality: Maintain confidentiality of the CAO and Advisory Committee.