Construction Update: November-December 2018
In the past several weeks, work on exterior and interior upgrades has progressed, including:
- The interior build-out and tenant improvements on the 4th and 5th floors are progressing, including ceiling painting, installing HVAC duct work, plumbing and electrical work, framing walls, and installing door frames and drywall.
- Seismic upgrade work continues, with new shear walls installed on the 8th through 10th floors.
- Demolition of the large staircase on the east side of the building, which rose from the basement to the second floor. Construction crews are currently digging a pit for the new service elevator that will be installed in this location.
- Build out of restrooms and support spaces has begun in the building core.
- Curtainwall panels have been installed on the north and west facades from the 4th to the 9th floors.
- Barrier membrane coating is being applied to the lower levels in preparation of future terra cotta tile installation.
- Work on the additional structural columns for exterior walls will continue through the 14th floor.
- Curtainwall panels will be installed on remaining facades and elevations.
- Interior build out will continue on tenant floors.
We continue to appreciate your patience and cooperation during this project. Please let us know if you have questions or concerns.