TOC Project Staff Expectations
- All meeting materials are due by the close of business day on the Tuesday prior to the TOC meeting, or 5 (five) days before the meeting. Please send materials to the meeting facilitator (currently Heather Hafer). We need all material submitted on time to ensure TOC members have ample time to review materials. Heather sends out a monthly reminder, but this recurring deadline does not change and it is your responsibility to ensure it is met.
- Monthly reports must be submitted using the proper templates, which can be found online at https://www.portlandoregon.gov/omf/index.cfm?&c=56112. Reports must include complete, accurate and up-to-date information. The TOC is looking for specific dates and timelines, not an approximation.
- Your material submissions are final. You can make verbal updates to the TOC at the meeting, as needed, but we will not accept updated reporting information after the submittal deadline.
- If your project is being presented, you are responsible for ensuring there is a presenter to cover all submitted materials. The Project Manager does not necessarily need to present, i.e., you can delegate to someone else. However, you must ensure whomever is presenting is well-versed on the project and can speak to any questions that arise.
- You are expected to arrive to the TOC meeting on time. If you miss your assigned presentation time, you will be moved to the end of the meeting agenda.
- You are responsible for providing any follow up information requested by the TOC in a timely manner, which means no more than three (3) business days after the TOC meeting, unless granted more time by the committee or CAO. All communication should be sent to Heather and Laurie Levý who will forward information to the TOC.
- Project staff should not initiate direct contact with any TOC members about projects. Heather or Laurie are the staff persons responsible for managing TOC communications, so please relay communications through them.
- All information discussed in TOC meetings is confidential, and may not be shared without explicit permission from project staff.