Construction Update: September 2019
- Tenant improvements are nearing completion on the bureau floors (4-15). Carpet and tile have been installed, window shades are going up and crews are working on finishing touches.
- The build out of the basement, first, second and third floors continues with the installation of flooring, plumbing and light fixtures.
- Improvements to the north and south stairwells are progressing nicely with lights installed and painting in process.
- The existing elevators are being upgraded with Destination Dispatch, a system that will improve efficiency and reduce wait times.
- Furniture installation is tracking well with crews working on the 12th floor this week.
- Roof replacement is ongoing on the second and third level terraces. Metal panels have been installed on the exterior of level 15.
- The support system for the terra cotta tile is in place on levels 1 through 3.
Success Story: Women working on the Portland Building Reconstruction project