To prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), JOIN is providing modified services effective Monday, March 16.
Read more about our response and services here.
CURRENT NEEDS: Cold weather gear: tents, tarps, sleeping bags, coats, jackets, socks, hats, gloves, hot hand warmers. Please read below for drop off instructions and see link to Amazon wish list (also listed below) to order items and have them delivered directly to JOIN.
Cold weather and Covid-19 Amazon Prime Wishlist
Do you have an Amazon Prime account? You can donate items without even leaving home! Just click HERE to see our wishlist and have items shipped directly to JOIN
Where and how do I donate items to JOIN?
You can drop off items to 1435 NE 81st Avenue on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between 10am-3pm. There is parking on-site, when you arrive please follow outdoor signage to the ADA entrance and knock on the door.
- COVID needs: masks, hand sanitizer, body wipes, bottled water.
- blankets, sleeping bags, tarps and other cold weather gear
- socks, hats, gloves, scarves
- adult coats and heavy sweaters (in new or gently used condition)
- adult underwear (unused)
- backpacks, tote bags, other reusable bags
- shampoo, conditioner, soap
- African American hair care products
- lotion, deodorant, razors, toothbrushes
- first aid supplies, over the counter medicines
- towels of any size
- sugar, creamer, peanut butter
- pet food, other pet supplies
This list is not exhaustive – if you have something that you think might be useful let us know by emailing email@example.com.