Citywide Neighborhood Events
ONI/Neighborhood Coalition Directors and Chairs Meeting
East Portland Neighborhood Office (EPNO), 1017 NE 117th Ave.
Thursday, March 8 2018, 12:00 PM
to 2:00 PM
Quarterly meeting between ONI and Neighborhood Coalition directors and board chairs.
Event Types > Community Events
Neighborhood Coalition Directors and Chairs
MEETING AGENDA (DRAFT)
Thursday, March 8, 2018
12 Noon to 2 p.m.
East Portland Neighborhood Office (EPNO)
1017 NE 117th Ave.
12 Noon to 12:05 p.m.: Welcome and Introductions
12:05 to 12:20 p.m.: Presentation
- PBOT—Portland in the Streets (Kristan Alldrin and Rich Eisenhauer)
12:20 to 12:50 p.m. ONI Standards Update Process
- Draft Timeline/Workplan/Staffing
- Joint Message #2
12:50 to 1:20 p.m. ONI Budget (Suk)
- ONI BAC and the ONI Budget
- Fate of ONI Add Packages and East Portland funding proposal
- Neighborhood Coalition funding allocations—FY 18-19
- FY 18-19 grant amendment process
1:20 to 1:45 p.m. Other Requested Topics
- Dir & Chairs group not subject to formal City board/commission/advisory group requirements (from last meeting)
- Change to Paul’s Position/Future of Crime Prevention (Adam)
- Potential Changes to the Neighborhood System (Adam)
1:45 to 2:00 p.m.: Coalition Updates and Announcements
NEXT QTRLY MTG: Thursday, June 14, 2018
(location to be announced)