Citywide Neighborhood Events
ONI/Neighborhood Coalition Directors and Chairs Meeting
North Portland Neighborhood Services (NPNS), Historic Kenton Firehouse, 2209 N. Shofield St.
Thursday, June 14 2018, 12:00 PM
to 2:00 PM
Paul R Leistner
Quarterly meeting between ONI and Portland's neighborhood coalitions and neighborhood offices.
Event Types > Community Events
Neighborhood Coalition Directors and Chairs
Thursday, June 14, 2018
12 Noon to 2 p.m.
NPNS, Historic Kenton Firehouse
2209 N. Shofield St.
12 Noon to 12:05 p.m.: Welcome and Introductions
12:05 to 12:45 p.m.: Quick Updates/Short Presentations
- ONI Crime Prevention (Meg)
- “Public Safety 101” training
- National Night Out (NNO)
- CP name and other changes
- Blood Drive seeking NA partner
- Joint Office of Homeless Services update (Caitlin)
- Portland United Against Hate (PUAH) update (Kari)
- Commissioner Eudaly Community Conversations on Housing (Winta)
- ONI/neigh coalition funding/grant amendments FY 18-19
- ONI/neigh coalition reporting—end/beginning of fiscal year
- Future of CWLU (Claire)
12:45 to 1:45 p.m. Major Discussion Topics
- New ONI performance measures/requirements for FY 18-19
- Neigh Coal Involvement in US Census
1:45 to 2:00 p.m.: Coalition Updates and Announcements
NEXT QTRLY MTG: Thursday, September 13, 2018
(location to be announced)