Dogs and Off-Leash Areas
Portland Park & Recreation’s dog off-leash areas (DOLAs) provide a wide variety of recreation options for dogs and their owners.
Fenced DOLA Locations | Unfenced DOLA Locations
The Dog Off-Leash Area program works to:
- Provide DOLAs that are healthy, fun places for dogs to play.
- Promote compliance with leash laws and scoop laws.
- Encourage responsible use of parks and DOLAs.
- Connect owners with the resources they need to enjoy off-leash areas.
- Support volunteer and fundraising efforts.
Reporting problems or conflicts helps keep parks safe and healthy.
- Have a general comment or question? Call the Dog Information Line at 503-823-DOGS.
- Maintenance concerns can be reported via ParkScan, online or by calling 503-823-DOGS.
- Altercations or leash and scoop law violations can be reported by calling the Park Rangers at 503-823-1637. If an injury or emergency situation is occurring, always call 911.
- Report injuries to pets or people after incidents occur by contacting Multnomah County Animal Services at 503-988-PETS.