Phone: 503-823-PLAY (7529)
1120 SW Fifth Ave., Suite 1302, Portland, OR 97204
Wedding Reservations for 2016
WALK-IN RESERVATIONS - 1134 SW 5th Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97204
PHONE RESERVATIONS - 503-823-2525
ONLINE RESERVATIONS -
How to request a reservation online:
1. Click here, then select Reservation Requests.
2. Login to your account, or create a new account with your current information.
3. Under Event Type, select the kind of event you are planning.
4. Enter an event description and estimated attendance to populate available options, then scroll through sites and availability.
5. Submit your reservation request by following the online steps as prompted and also paying required fees to hold your date and location.
6. You will receive an email confirmation that your request and payment have been received. If there are additional requirements (likely), our customer service team will contact you via email or phone.
7. Once requirements are met, you will receive a link to your permit via email. Permits are not valid until they are marked Issued.
8. Print your permit and have it with you on the day of the event.
Portland Parks & Recreation is the proud steward of more than 200 parks, gardens, and natural settings that can be reserved for weddings and/or receptions. These lovely settings are the perfect locations for ceremonies and celebrations.
A few things to know:
While weddings may be scheduled at a picnic site, receptions cannot be scheduled in a wedding garden (only the ceremony portion).
City code requires that a permit be obtained for any wedding in a public park where guests are invited. Permits are issued by the Portland Parks & Recreation Customer Service Center.
Weddings are not permitted at the Japanese Garden, Pittock Mansion and surrounding acres, or Portland International Raceway.
Phone 503-823-2525 | Hours 8:00 PM - 5:30 PM, Monday - Friday