Permitting for Wedding Reservations opens on Tuesday, January 3, 2017
At 8:00am we will begin taking walk-in reservations ONLY at the Customer Service Center located at 1134 SW Fifth Ave -
with our office located at the corner of SW Fifth Ave & Madison.
At 12:00pm on Tuesday, January 3, 2017 we will begin accepting wedding reservations online, by phone, by fax, and in person
PHONE RESERVATIONS - 503-823-2525
*Walk-in individuals receive assistance before phone calls
ONLINE RESERVATIONS -
Beginning on Tuesday, January 3, after 12:00 PM we will begin taking requests for wedding reservations online. This site in not currently open to the public, but you will be able to search sites for availability, view maps, and complete a request for a reservation, which will hold your date until a final reservation is approved.
How to request a reservation online:
1. Click here, then select Reservation Requests.
2. Login to your account, or create a new account with your current information.
3. Under Event Type, select the kind of event you are planning.
4. Enter an event description and estimated attendance to populate available options, then scroll through sites and availability.
5. Submit your reservation request by following the online steps as prompted and also paying required fees to hold your date and location.
6. You will receive an email confirmation that your request and payment have been received. If there are additional requirements (likely), our customer service team will contact you via email or phone.
7. Once requirements are met, you will receive a link to your permit via email. Permits are not valid until they are marked Issued.
8. Print your permit and have it with you on the day of the event.
Go to our online reservations system and walk through the steps to create a new account. You may also call our Customer Service Center to establish your account. Creating your account ahead of time will speed up the reservation process at the Customer Service Center!
The Customer Service Center is located in the first floor of the Portland Building located at 1134 SW 5th Avenue. Entry doors are on the corner of SW 5th Ave & Madison, under the awning. Several parking lots are available near by. Be aware that street parking directly around the Portland Building is limited to 15 minutes.
Please bring your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd preference for a wedding location and date, just in case your first choice in unavailable.
Be prepared to pay the Application Processing Fee required to hold your reservation. We accept payment by cash, check, and Visa/MasterCard/American Express.