Thank you to all coaches and team parents that have dedicated their time and efforts in making your team experience in what we hope is a rewarding, possibly challenging at times, but most importantly, a fun and positive season.
2021 Season Information will be posted Mid-September.
Our Positive Coaches Alliance partner has shared a great video for both coaches and parents: Controlling the Controllables
Fabulous during this time of unknowns and applicable when we get back into gear!
Summer Camp Information
We will post Summer Camp opportunities as we hear about them.
Game Day Reminders
- Arrive at your game site 15 minutes prior to your start time. Game time is forfeit time. We schedule our games every hour and 10 minutes so each site has a full day of games.
- 3rd grade-8th grade may start and end a game with 4 players. High school needs to start with 5 players and can end with 4 players. High School teams must have an adult on the bench (21 and over).
- Check in with the gym host at your site. They will have a sign in sheet for coaches.
- Home team is the official book and visiting team must provide an adult to run the score clock. This is for all levels of play.
- Our league is recreational in nature, please remember that you are a role model for your team and spectators.
- Participation rule for 3rd-8th grade: All players must play a full quarter before substitutions can be made. If you have 11 players or more, ie. the 11th player will start the 3rd quarter and play the full quarter before being part of the substitution pool.
- Please remember most of our officials are high school aged referees. This is their first or second year of officiating and we expect all members of a team to be patient and be a leader in showing good sportsmanship.
- Please read your league rules and coach expectations in your coaches packet. We allow only one coach (the head coach) to stand during games. We allow a maximum of 2 coaches on the bench.
Please contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Blaine at email@example.com.