Spring Coed Youth Volleyball League 2019
Grades: 4th - 8th and high school (High schoolers register as Independent Players)
Registration: March 1 - April 10
No player's clinic this spring.
Season: April 13 - May 11
Main game site is Parkrose Middle School. Secondary sites assigned as needed.
Tournament • May 18 (two game minimum)
Independent Player Registration Information
- Player Fee: $95 (scholarships available)
- Independent players are grouped by age/ability on teams and assigned coaches.
- Independent player registration at play-vb.com/ppr.
Team Registration Information
- Team Fee: $300 (scholarships available)
- Coach required for team registration.
- Teams need their own practice space.
- Require player jerseys to have a 4" or 6" number on center front.
- Downloadable registration forms available on this webpage (upper left corner).
- Each player is asked to complete an online Code of Conduct (https://form.jotform.com/82436784008158)
- Submit completed registration paperwork (Registration Form, Code of Conduct, Background Check) to email@example.com.
Volleyball Officials Needed
Portland Parks & Recreation is seeking volleyball referees to officiate matches on Saturdays and Sundays during the Fall 2018 season. Referees are paid $20.00 per match (3 games).
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
- Applicants must have R1 or R2 Certification with USA Volleyball or equivalent.
* Please provide a copy of your certification.
- Applicants must complete a Portland Parks & Recreation job application and Criminal Background Check form.
- The fall volleyball season begins Saturday, September 22 and continues through Saturday October 27. The end of the season Mark Lewis Tournament is Saturday and Sunday, November 3 and 4.
* Please confirm the dates you are available to officiate.
Interested applicants please contact Blaine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please contact ...
Blaine Rethmeier, Sports Coordinator
Jennifer Rounseville, Sports Coordinator