Facilities and Rentals
Director Park is an intimate venue with an urban vibe and an artistic feel, making it ideal for a variety of mid-size and smaller events. Located in the heart of downtown Portland, it is designed in the style of a European piazza with moveable café tables and chairs.
Rental & Event Use Related Forms & Applications
Rental applications are accepted 12 months in advance from load-in date.
- Rental & Event Use Packet - 2017 Park Rental information, policies, fees, and requirements
- Rental & Event Use Application - Complete and submit 2017 application and non-refundable application fee.
- Film & Video Permit Application
- Insurance Forms and Requirements
- TULIP Insurance Program
- Director Park Map with Measurements
- Director Park Blank Map
- Director Park CAD Map
- Catering Information - Great information to share with your caterer!
- Parking Space Reservations - Portland Bureau of Transportation form to request rental of parking spaces.
- Food Truck & Cart Information - For public & private events using Food Trucks & Carts at their events.
Additional Permit Requirements are determined by your application and subsequent discussions and these fees are not included in the rental rates for your event. Permits may include amplified sound noise, fire bureau occupancy, OLCC, and/or Health Department.
As full service event planners, we partner with clients to make their job easier, help them achieve their vision, and stay on budget while creating a truly memorable occasion. For menus and more info, go to elephantsdeli.com/catering or call 503-224-3955.