5k Series Fun Runs
RUN FOR THE FUN OF IT!
Portland Parks & Recreation's 5K Fun Run Series are family-friendly 5K races that take place monthly from April through October at parks throughout the Portland area. We celebrate participation of all ages, along with athleticism and friendly competition. We welcome new walkers and runners, as well as our seasoned racers. On race day, participants have the opportunity to time themselves using our sports clock and every finisher gets a ribbon! Each event features:
- Kid’s Fun Run (1K/2K) at 9:15am
- 5K 8:45am start time for racers who run sub 30 minutes
- 5K 9:40am start time for all participants
- We also have raffle prizes, music, face paint, crafts, vendors, and lots of bananas. SO, SO many bananas.
- Pets are welcome to observe, but for safety reasons, cannot participate in the races
We look forward to seeing you this season!
Adults: $10 | Youth (17 and under): FREE
- Sunday, April 28 - Fernhill Park
- Sunday, May 19 - Lents Park
- Sunday, June 9 - Westmoreland Park
- Sunday, July 14 - Pier Park
- Sunday, August 4 - Laurelhurst Park
- Sunday, September 8 - Gabriel Park
- Sunday, October 13 - Delta Park
- 8:45am: Sprinters 5K
- 9:15am: Kids Fun Run 1K/2K
- 9:40am: All Runners 5K
- Kids activities
How to Register