- Basketball: Sharpen your basketball skills. Learn important individual and team skills like dribbling, passing, shooting, rebounding, and defending. We strive to provide a safe and fun environment which promotes sportsmanship, fair play, and a solid understanding of the game.
- Soccer: You know the fundamentals, now practice different aspects of play! Increase knowledge and skills that benefit the team developing stronger shots, improving timing and game strategies. Build confidence, self esteem, and cardio-vascular health through shooting, dribbling, passing, and control drills.
- Baseball: Is there a budding athlete in the house? Improve hitting, catching & throwing skills in a supportive, high-energy environment. Watch passion for the game develop, mastering base running, hitting off a tee & soft tosses. Play Ball!
- Lacrosse: Ever catch with a stick? Master the basic skills of stick-handling to throw, catch, and cradle the ball in a challenging, non-contact class. Develop eye-hand coordination, confidence, and strength while enjoying a new sport. Come play the newest game in town!
- Flag Football: Build a foundation that will never crack by properly learning the basics! Play the game with less risk of injury. Emphasis is on education, throwing, catching, running, defense, agility, quickness, participation, and sportsmanship.
- Volleyball: Bump, set, spike! Develop skills needed to play in this popular sport. Focus on the fundamentals of the game, teamwork, and sportsmanship. Learn the skills that will get you into the game.
- Campers should wear closed toed shoes, weather appropriate clothing, and have sunscreen applied before they arrive. Please bring water bottle, 2 snacks, lunch and backpack to carry personal items.
- If you have your own equipment, cleats, etc for a given sport you are welcome to bring/wear them though it is not required.
- Pack swimsuit & Towel for swimming days and slip & slide on Fridays. All campers will swim.
- Be sure to have a medical emergency form filled out on your first day of 2017 summer camp.
- View The Spring/Summer Guide for dates and camp offerings.
- Register with our new online system!