If you would like application materials for the 2018 EAGLE Program Scholarships, please submit the information below.
We will respond to your request for materials as soon as possible.
The deadline for completed applications has been extended to Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
EAGLE Program Eligibility Requirements
- Only freshman attending public & private high schools within the city of Portland* are eligible to apply for this three-year program;
- Students who are selected for the program work in the clubhouse or on the golf course at minimum wage;
- All participants are required to work full-time during the summer;
- Must have good attendance in school;
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5;
- Must come from a financially disadvantaged family;
- Must go into the EAGLE Program with the expectation of completion; and
- Must submit two (2) letters of recommendation from a school counselor and/or teacher.