Event Permit Requirements
Additional Permit Requirements are determined by your application and subsequent discussions and these fees are not included in the rental rates for your event. Permits may include amplified sound noise, fire bureau occupancy, OLCC, and/or Health Department. Additional services required may include security, alcohol monitors, electricity, porta potties, grey water disposal, garbage/recycling, after-site cleaning, and full park stanchions. In addition, all permitted events in Director Park require Additional Insured Endorsement and Certificate of Liability. Depending on the needs of your event, other services may be necessary, such as adjacent parking space reservation or sidewalk permits.
- Insurance Requirements & Forms - Additional Insured Endorsement & Certificate of Liability Forms
- TULIP Insurance Program - Need event insurance? This online program is quick and convenient and if your event qualifies, meets City insurance form requirements
- Noise Variance Application - City of Portland Form required for any amplified sound or drumming in Director Park
- Parking Space Reservation - Contact Portland Bureau of Transportation at 503.823.7365 a minimum of five business days before date needed. Applications are to be returned to PBOT to the address on the bottom of the form. Call for current business hours.
- Sidewalk Permit Application - For moving events (walks, runs, marches, etc) on the public sidewalk. Applications are to be returned to PBOT to the address on the bottom of the form. Call for current business hours. Contact Portland Bureau of Transportation at 503-865-2482.
For additional information, email DirectorPark@portlandoregon.gov or call 503-823-8087.