Private Skateboard Coaching
Need more individualized attention? Develop skills, from beginning to advanced, in a one-on-one or small group setting. Work with your personal coach developing and improving your skating techniques and ability. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced rider, let us help you reach your personal goals.
- Ages: All - We have skilled coaches ready to work with young children through adult.
- Outdoor Locations: Pier Skate Park, Glenhaven Skate Park, Ed Benedict Skate Park, Gabriel Skate Park
- Indoor Locations: Southwest CC, Sellwood CC or St. Johns CC
- Schedule: Personalized schedule based on your request and the availability of coaches.
- Coaches: Coach Troy, Mike, Boomer, Ari, Russell & Chris
- Forms: All participants will need to complete a lesson request form (Private or Semi-Private) to begin the scheduling and registration process. Emergency Form and Skateboard Participation Agreement need to be completed and brought to the first session.
- Skateboards and Pads: PP&R has skateboards, wrist guards and pads that can be checked out for lessons, classes and camps. Please mark this request on the Private or Semi-Private Request form.
Contact any of the sites below for more information or to schedule your Private Coaching Session. Complete the Private or Semi-Private Lesson Request form and email it or turn it in to the front desk to get started!
- St Johns Community Center | 503-823-3192 | email@example.com
- Sellwood Community Center | 503-823-3195 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southwest Community Center | 503-823-2840 | email@example.com
- Charles Jordan Community Center | 503-823-3631 | firstname.lastname@example.org
|1 Hour Skate Session||1.5 Hour Skate Session|
|Private 1-on-1||$28* / Person||Private 1-on-1||$40* / Person|
|Group Session||$18* / Person||Group Session||$25* / Person|