Private Skateboard Coaching
Need more individualized attention? Develop skills, from beginning to advanced, in a one-on-one or small group setting. Work with your personal coach developing and improving your skating techniques and ability. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced rider, let us help you reach your personal goals.
- Ages: All - We have skilled coaches ready to work with young children through adult.
- Outdoor Locations: Pier Skate Park, Glenhaven Skate Park, Ed Benedict Skate Park, Gabriel Skate Park
- Indoor Locations: Southwest CC, Sellwood CC or St. Johns CC
- Schedule: Personalized schedule based on your request and the availability of coaches.
- Coaches: Coach Troy, Mike, Boomer, Ari, Russell & Chris
- Forms: All participants will need to complete a lesson request form (Private or Semi-Private) to begin the scheduling and registration process. Emergency Form and Skateboard Participation Agreement need to be completed and brought to the first session.
- Skateboards and Pads: PP&R has skateboards, wrist guards and pads that can be checked out for lessons, classes and camps. Please mark this request on the Private or Semi-Private Request form.
Contact any of the sites below for more information or to schedule your Private Coaching Session. Complete the Private or Semi-Private Lesson Request form and email it or turn it in to the front desk to get started!
|1 Hour Skate Session
||1.5 Hour Skate Session
||$28* / Person
||$40* / Person
||$18* / Person
||$25* / Person
- *40% fee increase for non-residents of the City of Portland
- Sign up with a friend and save! Group session size maximum of 5 participants.
- One and a half hour sessions are recommended for new skaters and provide an overview of skateboard safety, use of protective gear, and question/answer period for parents.
- One to two hour sessions are recommended for returning skaters.
- In case of inclement weather, we will move indoors if a space is available, or reschedule. Please be in contact with the coach or site and make sure we are notified at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson if you decide not to attend.
- Cancellation fee may be assessed with less than 24 hours notice or a no show for the lesson.
- Lesson Request Forms: Private or Semi-Private