Be where the action is this summer helping with rentals, events, and daily park use!
Are you flexible, like to help people, enjoy events, and like working outdoors?
Spring & Summer Park Host Positions Available
Park Host Positions at Director Park and Holladay Park - Outdoor Position
Job Description Recreation Support - Customer Service Park Host / Job Descriptions
Seeking outgoing, dependable, hard-working people-oriented individuals who are flexible, have strong communication skills, are able to work as part of a team, and love working with youth, teens, and families! Seeking staff available to work June-September and/or May-August.
- Act as an ambassador Director Park & Holladay Park, actively engaging, interacting, and leading activities to the public.
- Provide extensive customer service to all park visitors, including families, youth, teens, adults, and seniors.
- Support on-site needs of park classes, rentals, and events including setting up and taking down equipment, assisting instructors, and preparing activity areas.
- Promote programs to park visitors, neighbors, and the community.
- Educate and enforce park rules, assist rentals, and respond to safety and emergency situations.
- Park Hosts will wok at both Director Park in downtown Portland and Holladay Park in Inner NE Portland.
- Able to be self-directed and follow direction.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.