Help us shape the future of Lynchview Park!
We have funds available to build a playground and other amenities. We need the community's help!
Portland Parks & Recreation is seeking community members interested in participating on the Project Advisory Committee for Lynchview Park! Application deadline is extended to Monday, June 26, 2017.
Questions? Maija Spencer, 503-823-5193, firstname.lastname@example.org
A new playground area, pathways, benches, irrigation improvements, and other park amenities will be added to Lynchview Park, thanks to funding from the Parks Replacement Bond and System Development Charges. Lynchview Park is located at SE 165th Avenue and SE Market Street.
Through a Project Advisory Committee and Community Open House events, the community will help guide the development of a concept plan for the layout of the park and the design of the playground.
Gary Datka, email@example.com, (503) 823-5574
Public Involvement Coordinator
Maija Spencer, firstname.lastname@example.org, (503) 823-5593
- Summer 2017 - Winter 2017/18: Concept Development and Public Involvement
- Project Advisory Committee Recruitment and Meetings
- Community Open Houses (Dates TBA)
- Winter 2017/18 - Spring 2018: Construction Documents
- Spring 2018 - Summer 2018: Permitting
- Fall 2018 - Winter 2018/19: Bidding
- 2019: Construction