The April 2020 UFC meeting will be conducted via Zoom. Members of the public may call-in to the meeting by following the instructions provided below.
If you would like to request an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-504-0836.
Getting into the meeting:
- To call-in to the meeting, dial: +1-346-248-7799 and enter the following information when prompted:
- Meeting Id: 620 179 416
- Participant ID: just press #
Viewing Meeting Materials
- All documents, presentations, and other materials shared at the meeting are posted below.
- All members of the public calling into the UFC meeting will be muted by default to avoid potential disruptions to the meeting.
- If there is a public comment portion of the meeting, this will be noted on the meeting agenda.
- Members of the public are always welcome to provide public comment by emailing email@example.com at any time.
Providing Public Comment in the Meeting:
- When prompted by the UFC Chair, press *9 on your phone if you would like to provide a public comment. This will notify the host that you would like to speak.
- The host will unmute those wishing to provide public comment individually. You will receive an audio prompt indicating your phone has been unmuted.