Thank you to all of our volunteer coaches, assistant coaches and team parents for their time and efforts and at times enduring last minute weather calls. We appreciate all of your dedication! We hope to see you back next season!
Here's a great story of one of the many groups that help support kids in youth sports and specifically in our Goldenball Program!
Off the Sideline
Team registration information for the upcoming 2017-2018 season will be posted Mid-September.
- For those coaches that are new, we group our schedules by age group, and by gender. ie. 3 grade boys are all grouped together, so if you do not see your team listed on the first page, scroll down, most groups have several divisions.
- ALL Coaches: please make it routine to check the web-site each Thursday afternoon for any schedule updates. We post any revisions for that week by Thursday at Noon.
- Team Rosters: Should be submitted to our office by your first game January 7th. Do Not turn in rosters at your game site. Rosters can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed in to503-823-1655.
- Inclement Weather: As most of you experienced with the winter weather prior to the break, if schools are closed Friday due to inclement weather, all games on Saturday are cancelled. Our Inclement weather line is 503-823-3020 option 5 and posted on the bottom of your team schedule. We do not make-up snowed-out games.
- Coaches Meeting:
- Lastly: Have Fun! Our league is recreational in nature, please remember you are a role model for your team and responsible for your spectators.
As a reminder: during the Holiday break schools are closed and practices are not available in the gyms.
Let’s all remember that this is recreational in nature and we are here to provide a positive experience for the kids!
Blaine and Jennifer