- Street Tree Inventory Map
- Inventory Reports, PDF Tree Maps, and Tree Plans
- Tree Summit Results Presentations
- Download Data
More than 218,000 street trees inventoried in all 96 of Portland's neighborhoods! Search by address, browse by neighborhood or print your own map.
From 2010-2016, over 1,300 volunteers worked 17,000 hours inventorying trees throughout Portland. See the results of their efforts in the Citywide Tree Inventory Report.
After reviewing the data, neighborhoods created tree plans to guide their stewardship efforts. See the final neighborhood reports, maps, inventory data (tree lists) and tree plans below.
- Download the 2016 Tree Summit presentation on inventory findings
- Download the 2015 Tree Summit presentation on inventory findings
- Download the 2014 Tree Summit presentation on inventory findings
- Download the 2013 Tree Summit presentation on inventory findings
- ArcGIS: Download the data here.
- Excel: Download an Excel file containing all inventory data from 2010-2016.