How do campers spend the day in SWCC Camps?
- Make connections with energetic adult role-models
- Build friendships with peers during small groups and teambuilding activities
- Explore creative arts through craft, music and group performances
- Stay active with sports, games & nature walks (weather permitting)
- Splash in the pool! Campers 1st grade and up swim each afternoon
- Preschool to Kindergarten campers participate in circle time, free choice play, craft & sensory activities, nature walks & outdoor patio play.
What will my child need while at camp?
- Warm coat, hat, rain gear and closed toed shoes for nature walks and outside play on plaza.
- Closed-toed shoes that are appropriate for play on the gym floor. Each camp will have the opportunity for gym time.
- Backpack to hold gear, water bottle, AM snack, Lunch & PM snack. AM campers will need a snack and a lunch. PM campers will need a snack.
Do I need to fill out an Emergency Information Form for my child?
- YES – For the safety of your child, if we DO NOT have a copy on file from this current school year (September 2014- Current), you will need to complete a new form before your child can be signed in to camp. Download Emergency Form. If there are any updates to emergency contacts, child information or consent for participation, please complete a new form.
- NO – If we have a form on file from this current school year (September 2014- Current) ,we will use a copy for Kids Day Off at your request.
Will my child swim?
- YES – All Campers 1st-6th grade will swim each afternoon. (Half day campers do not swim) Please pack swimsuit & towel.
- NO – Preschool Campers age 3 through Kindergarten do not swim.
Can I drop my child off before 9am? Can I pick them up later than 5pm?
- YES – Before Care is available 7-8:45am. Child will be escorted to morning camp at 8-45-9am. After Care is available 5-6pm. The fee is $2.50/half hour. One coupon is good for 5-30 minutes. Coupons can be purchased at the front desk.
My child has allergies. Who can I contact?
- If your child has allergies please call 503-823-2840 as soon as possible. We need at least 5 days notice to ensure that the scheduled activities can be adapted.
If I need to cancel my child’s registration for camp, how soon do I need to do it to get a full refund?
- Contact us at least 5 days (including weekend days) before the day of camp in order to receive a full refund. Late cancellations will be assessed a withdrawal fee ($10 for half day, $15 for full day). Refunds are not given on the date of the camp.
5+ days before camp… Full refund
1-4 days before camp… Withdrawal Fee
Day of camp… No refund.
Do you have a scholarship program?
- YES – Call 503-823-2840 or stop by the center to see if you qualify for a PP&R scholarship. Scholarships may not be combined with any other discounts. Download Scholarship Application.
Have another question about camps?
View the Forms & Policies page for more detailed information or give us a ring! We are happy to answer any questions you might have. We hope to see you and you family soon,
~Shannon & Tim
Preschool Camp Manager: Tim Haberman
Tim.firstname.lastname@example.org | 503-823-2847
Youth & Sports Camp Manager: Erin Dunlap
Erin.email@example.com | 503-823-2850