Need time for yourself to work out or enjoy the pool? Kids experience enriching and age-appropriate activities while you enjoy other programs in our facility. Increased socialization opportunities allow little ones to develop self-confidence and increased self-esteem. A perfect solution! Parent must remain on site while children are in childcare. Please bring a bag labeled with your child’s name that includes a set of clothes, water bottle and a nut-free snack. Additionally, please bring your own wipes and diapers if you child needs diapering. Children accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Let the kids have fun while you stay healthy!
Parents MUST remain on site at Southwest Community Center while children are in our childcare program. Children may stay in childcare for a maximum of 2 hours per day.
FEE: Childcare costs are determined by the age of the child for each 1/2 hour or any portion thereof. Two-hour maximum per day.
- Children ages 0-18 months: $2.75 per 1/2 hour
- Children 19 months-8years: $2.25 per 1/2 hour
- Childcare coupons (equal to 1/2 hour care) are available individually and as discounted rate for a 20 punch pass.
- Any time spent over the 2 hours or past closing time will result in a $1 per minute fee. Continued tardiness will result in loss of use of childcare.
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-1:00pm and 4pm-6:30pm
- Fridays: 8:00am-1:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am-12:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am-12:30pm