- Dribble, pass, shoot, and score! This entry-level league focuses on skill development, sportsmanship, teamwork, and fun! Eight-foot hoops used and t-shirts included.
- Practice: Monday and Tuesday nights, 4:15pm - 5:15pm or 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Games: Fridays, 5:30pm - 7:30pm.
- This is a non-competitive, beginning basketball league geared to the developmental needs of 1st and 2nd graders. An information meeting will be held during the beginning of the first practice. Teams are co-ed and are established at the end of the first practices, mixing player abilities, gender, age and school. We will not keep pre-established teams together. Buddy forms are available for friends. Once teams are set, there will be no adjustments.
- Volunteer Coaches are needed. Contact email@example.com with interest.
- Free t-shirt for every player.