- Portland's Park Trees
- Street Tree Inventory Map
- Street Tree Inventory Reports, PDF Tree Maps, and Tree Plans
- Tree Summit Results Presentations
- Download Data
Urban Forestry and our dedicated volunteers are busy inventorying every tree in over 200 parks! See the links below to check out our progress so far, and to access maps for some of the parks we've inventoried (we'll be adding more of these throughout Nov./Dec. 2017).
Take a virtual tour of select parks below!
More than 218,000 street trees inventoried in all 96 of Portland's neighborhoods! Search by address, browse by neighborhood or print your own map.
From 2010-2016, over 1,300 volunteers worked 17,000 hours inventorying trees throughout Portland. See the results of their efforts in the Citywide Street Tree Inventory Report.
After reviewing the data, neighborhoods created tree plans to guide their stewardship efforts. See the final neighborhood reports, maps, inventory data (tree lists) and tree plans below.
- Download the 2016 Tree Summit presentation on inventory findings
- Download the 2015 Tree Summit presentation on inventory findings
- Download the 2014 Tree Summit presentation on inventory findings
- Download the 2013 Tree Summit presentation on inventory findings
Street Tree Inventory
- ArcGIS: Download the data here.
- Excel: Download an Excel file containing all street tree inventory data from 2010-2016.
Park Tree Inventory data coming soon!