- Portland's Park Trees
- Street Tree Inventory Map
- Street Tree Inventory Reports, PDF Tree Maps, and Tree Plans
- Tree Summit Results Presentations
- Download Data
Urban Forestry and our dedicated volunteers are busy inventorying every tree in over 200 parks! See the links below to check out our progress so far, and to access individual tree maps for some of the parks we've inventoried (we'll be adding more of these throughout Nov./Dec. 2017).
Take a virtual tour of select parks below!
- Trees of Berkeley Park
- Trees of Irving Park
- Trees of Midland Park
More than 218,000 street trees inventoried in all 96 of Portland's neighborhoods! Search by address, browse by neighborhood or print your own map.
From 2010-2016, over 1,300 volunteers worked 17,000 hours inventorying trees throughout Portland. See the results of their efforts in the Citywide Street Tree Inventory Report.
After reviewing the data, neighborhoods created tree plans to guide their stewardship efforts. See the final neighborhood reports, maps, inventory data (tree lists) and tree plans below.
See presentations on each year's findings, along with more information on topics including species diversity, tree maintenance, history, and more on our Summit webpage.
Street Tree Inventory
- ArcGIS: Download the data here.
- Excel: Download an Excel file containing all street tree inventory data from 2010-2016.
Park Tree Inventory
- ArcGIS: Coming soon!
- Excel: Download an Excel file containing all 2017 Park Tree Inventory data.