Supplies Needed by Environmental Education
- Vine Maple, Maple, or Cherry wood branches - We go through a lot of wood cookies each year. If you have Vine Maple, Maple, or Cherry wood (we need 4 ft lengths and 2.5-4 inches in diameter), please call us and we'll tell you where to drop it off, or if you're not too far away, we'll come get it!
- Child-sized mittens, gloves, and hats
- Metal serving spoons or table-spoons
Your Time is Valuable! Can You Share It?
- Become a Ladybug Walk Volunteer Leader and help connect our youngest participants and their families to nature in the city. Ladybug Walks occur on Friday mornings year-round. After taking the training and passing a background check, we then allow you shadow a few walks until you are ready to lead on your own. Visit the Ladybug Walk page if you would like to learn more about the walks.
- Help a young adult apply for natural resources internships at a Resume Writing Workshop. The teens you would be helping are graduates of our GRUNT and Youth Conservation Crew programs and 58% speak English as an alternate language.