To ensure everyone using Holladay Park has a safe and welcoming experience, the following rules are to be observed.
- Parks are open to everyone to enjoy.
- Holladay Park is open 5:00 AM to midnight.
- Dogs are welcome on leash and owners are responsible for picking up waste left by their dogs.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Holladay Park fountain.
- Alcohol is not allowed on park property unless you have applied for and received a permit for an event, such as a group picnic, convention event, family reunion, public festival, etc. Call 503.823.8087.
- Garbage must be put in garbage cans or packed out.
- No person shall bathe in park fountain.
- Smoking is not allowed.
What do I do if I see a crime in a park?
- If there is a crime in progress, if a serious threat or problem is developing, or if there is an emergency, please call 911.
- For non-emergency park-related problems or special situations, call the Park Rangers at 503-823-1637.
- For dog attacks or other serious situations involving animals, call Multnomah County Animal Control at 503-248-3790 or call Police Non-Emergency at 503-823-3333.
- For park maintenance problems, call 503-823-1600.