The following information was updated: August 6, 2014
Payment for CMC classes is due at the time of registration. If full payment is not possible for the student, a payment plan may be set up. The first payment of the plan is always due at the time of registration.
Two standard payment plans are available to CMC students/families registering in person:
- Two payments per term (1st due at the time of regisration & the 2nd payment at mid-point of the term)
- Three payments per term (1st due at the time of registration & the 2nd & 3rd on the 1st class session of each month)
Many courses available for online registration have one standard payment plan choice, in addition to the over-the-counter registration payment plan options above.
Payment plans are scheduled on credit cards, which must have an expiration date past the date of the last payment. Those wishing cash or check payment plans, or needing a different schedule then the two standard plans must sign a written agreement.
Rollover for Continuing Students:
In order to hold a student’s spot throughout the school year, students are automatically enrolled for all three terms. Registration fees are applied to accounts on the first week of December (for Winter) and first week of March (for Spring). Students needing payment plans for Winter and Spring must set them up by contacting the CMC office. Account balances or payment plans are due by the first day of the new term.
Late Fee - as of August 2014
- A late payment fee of $20 will be charged each month for a past due of 2 weeks or more.
- Accounts with payments past due may also prevent students from enrolling in future activities and/or applying for scholarship tuition assistance; late accounts may also be sent to a collection agency.
- The late payment fee is not reduced by scholarship or other discounts.
- If financial circumstances make it impossible to meet the agreed upon terms of the payment plan, please contact one of the directors.