Commissioners Fritz and Fish have recently been made aware that the Historic Landmarks Commission, in a pending land use review, is considering a condition requiring the continued presence of water in the Mt. Tabor reservoirs.
On the advice of the City Attorney’s Office, we are postponing the December 10th, 2014, community meeting until after the City has reached a final decision in the land use review, to avoid any appearance of pre-judgment on this issue.
As a reminder, follow-up materials from the November 18th community meeting will be posted online soon. This includes the comments received as well as answers to the nine questions posed by an organized group at the November meeting.
We thank you for your understanding.