|Little Adventures Camp - Afternoon, ages 4-6
|Would your child love to spend the day just like the big kids? Make new friends while building social and communication skills. Find adventure and expand your imagination, experiencing arts and crafts, sports, games, cooking, and more!
|Day/Time: Afternoon, 9am-1pm, M-F (Check in - 8:45-9am, Check out - 1-1:15pm)
||Meeting Location: Learning Center
|Staff: Nancy Jameson, Amy Galloway
- Staff-to-camper ratio is 2:15.
- Campers must be potty trained.
- Before Care is available for those in need.
- Each day, please bring a bag or backpack, labeled with your child's name, that includes: a full extra set of clothing, water bottle, snack, and lunch.
- Please apply sunscreen at home before coming to camp; we try to play outside as much as possible, weather permitting. Be sure to talk to your camp director about specifics on days of water play and if extra sunscreen may be needed.
- This camp does cooking activities, please call 503-823-0206 at least 5 days before camp begins if your child has food allergies so adaptations can be made.
- Be sure to have a medical emergency form filled out on your first day of 2016 summer camp.
- View the Summer Guide or dates and camp themes.
- Register with our new online system!