The Under Armour Foundation has signed a Non-Park Use Permit (NPUP) for both Duniway Track and Field Improvements and Lents Field Improvement Projects. These NPUPs layout the process through which Portland Parks & Recreation and Under Armour will complete these projects.
This NPUP process includes:
- Engaging the public to solicit feedback on the projects
- Project scoping and design development
- Adherence to Portland Parks & Recreation’s standard construction specifications.
- Portland Parks & Recreation staff review and approval of design and construction drawings.
- City construction permitting review requirements including a land use review.
In each NPUP a scope of work, or the desired elements in each project, is outlined. The scope of work is a starting point and may evolve through the process outlined in the NPUP. Successful completion of each of these steps is required for the projects to go into construction.