|Afternoon Gymnastics - Kids in Motion Camp, ages 4-6
|Become a tightrope walker, a leaping frog, or an astronaut on the moon or a roly-poly circus bear! Develop coordination and confidence as you balance, jump, bound and turn somersaults. Excite imagination while refining motor skills and exercising. Who will you be today?
|Day/Time: Afternoon, 1-4pm, M-F (Check in - 1-1:15pm, Check out - 4-4:15pm)
||Meeting Location: South Gym
|Staff: Paisly Fecteau, Abdul Ahmed
|Gymnastics Themes & Dates
- week 1 6/13-6/17 Tumble & Trampoline
- week 3 6/27-7/1 Spring Spot & Tuck
- week 5 7/11-7/15 Reach for the Bars
- week 7 7/25-7/29 Balance Booster
- week 9 8/8-8/12 Camp Olympics
- Campers should wear gymnastics/camp appropriate clothing. Please bring water bottle, 1 snack (for those registered for two Summer Mix & Match classes in the same week) and backpack to carry personal items.
- Be sure to have a medical emergency form filled out on your first day of 2016 summer camp.
- View the Summer Guide for dates and camp offerings.
- Register with our new online system