POSTED NOVEMBER 1, 2016
(Portland, OR) –
Enter for a free fowl this fall from Portland Parks & Recreation!
Portland Parks & Recreation (PP&R)’s 13th Annual Turkey Swim Series runs from now through November 17, 2016. Turkey Swims are a way to get and stay fit, have fun in the water, and enter a raffle to win a free Thanksgiving turkey. Pick up your entry forms at all PP&R indoor pools.
(Photo: Family enjoys swim session at a PP&R indoor pool.)
What on earth is a Turkey Swim?
Any water exercise class or drop-in swim at a PP&R pool from November 1, through November 17, is a Turkey Swim! Raffle entries (turkey tickets) are yours with paid admission for any and all drop-in Aquatic activities (Lap Swim, Water Fitness and Play Swims). Each of PP&R’s five indoor pools will draw a name, and five lucky winners will have a turkey on us. Winners will be notified on Friday, November 18.
For more info on what PP&R Aquatics offers, check out our web page, or visit your nearby PP&R pool:
- Columbia Pool, 7701 N Chautauqua Blvd., 503-823-3669
- East Portland Community Center Pool, 740 SE 106th Avenue, 503-823-3450
- Matt Dishman Community Center Pool, 77 NE Knott Street, 503-823-3673
- Mt. Scott Community Center Pool, 5530 SE 72nd Avenue, 503-823-3183
- Southwest Community Center Pool, 6820 SW 45th Avenue, 503-823-2840
# # #