We strive to keep rates affordable while offering quality facilities. More information is available at multnomahartscenter.org/rentals.
- All rentals require a $20 application fee.
- Open hours are Monday-Friday: 9am – 9:30pm and Saturday/Sunday 9am – 5pm.
- Auditorium closed rate begins Friday at 5 pm and continues through Sunday.
- On holidays there is a $30 per hour premium charge.
- Closed Hours are any hours which are not open hours.
- Room rates are per hour and include set-up and clean-up time.
- Rental is not available between 12am and 8am.
- Rental fees and deposits are subject to change.
Craton Highways, Rental Lead
Tuesday - Thursday, 503-823-2787 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Emmanuel Henreid, Rental Lead
Friday - Saturday, 503-823-2787 • email@example.com
Due to construction, auditorium availability will be limited between mid-December 2018 and the end of March 2019.
|Room and Description||Hourly Rate||Deposit|
| ||Open Hours||Closed Hours||(Refundable)|
- Our auditorium is ideal for receptions, dances, lectures and performances. It is over 3000 square feet and has 20′ ceilings, wood moldings, linoleum tile floors in the main room and a stage with disabled access. The capacity is 150 people seated at tables, or 200 theatre style.
- Dance Studio
- The dance studio is available for events and classes such as dance, aerobics, and yoga. It is 2400 square feet of floor space, has 20′ ceilings, and lots of light, wood floors, mirrors and ballet barres. Events with food, drink, tables or chairs are possible with MAC’s approval. A piano and sound system are available. The capacity is 150 people.
- Classrooms are available for parties, classes and meetings. Most rooms come with a chalkboard and sink. Average dimensions of classrooms are 24′ x 25′ with 12′ ceilings. Projection screens are available. The capacity is 45 people theatre style and 50 standing room.
- Conference Room
- The conference room is perfect for neighborhood and board meetings, from business presentations to smaller groups. It is equipped with a bulletin board, dry erase board, a large projection screen and computer or DVD hook-up. An LCD projector is available for rent. Seats up to 14 around table and 20 in room.
- The kitchenette includes range, refrigerator and microwave. Dishes, pots and pans, etc. are not included.
|Ongoing Rentals Space: Rooms may be rented on an ongoing basis, if available. The ongoing renter pays for each month in advance. Ask the rental coordinator for details and availability.
To inquire about space availability, please complete our rental inquiry online. We make every effort to reply to you as quickly as possible. Thank you.
Rental Agreement Form
– this form should only be completed once availability has been confirmed. It is provided here as a convenience to our renters.
Before renting with us, please familiarize yourself with our Rental Regulations
Alcohol Insurance Info – contact the rentals staff at 503-823-2787 for alcohol liability insurance information.
To submit your forms by fax, please call (503) 865-3487 and address it to Multnomah Arts Center Facility Rentals in your fax cover sheet. To mail a form, send it to Multnomah Arts Center, 7688 SW Capitol Highway, Portland, OR 97219. Thank you.