What are the benefits of the Portland Parks Golf Players Card?
Benefits are valid from June 1, 2020, through May 31, 2021
March 16—October 31
Play 18 holes for $20 | 9 holes for $10
$5 golf times (Monday through Thursday, between 12PM—3PM, and Saturday through Sunday, after 3PM)
November 1—March 15
Play 18 holes for $10 | 9 holes for $5
$5 golf times (Any day of the week, after 12PM)
Plus, at Colwood Golf Center
$5 for 9 holes, any day, any time during open hours
FREE small bucket of range balls with paid green fee
What is the cost of the Portland Parks Golf Players Card?
How long do I receive Portland Parks Golf Players Card benefits?
From June 1, 2019, through May 31, 2020
Where can I buy Portland Parks Golf Players Cards?
- Card purchase can be by phone or by visiting any of our five golf facilities
- Card must be picked up in person at the same course card was purchased
|Colwood Golf Center||503-254-5515||7313 NE Columbia Blvd, Portland, Oregon 97218|
|Eastmoreland Golf Course||503-775-2900||2425 SE Bybee Blvd, Portland, Oregon 97202|
|Heron Lakes Golf Course||503-289-1818||3500 N Victory Blvd, Portland, Oregon 97217|
|RedTail Golf Center||503-646-5166||8200 SW Scholls Ferry Road, Beaverton, Oregon 97008|
|Rose City Golf Course||503-253-4744||2200 NE 71st Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97213|
What must I do as a Portland Parks Golf Players Card holder?
- Cardholder must show valid photo ID to use their Players Card
- Cardholder cannot share their card with anyone else
- Card is nontransferable (after card pick up)
- Improper use of the card can result in revocation