What are the benefits of the Portland Parks Golf Card?
Benefits are valid from June 1, 2018, through May 31, 2019
March 16—October 31
Play 18 holes for $20, 9 holes for $10
FREE golf times (Monday through Thursday, between 12PM—3PM, and Saturday through Sunday, after 3PM)
November 1—March 15
Play 18 holes for $10, 9 holes for $5
FREE golf times (Any day of the week, after 12PM)
Plus, at Colwood Golf Center
Same 9 hole rates/free golf as listed above
FREE small bucket of range balls with paid green fee
What is the cost of the Portland Parks Golf Card?
How long do I receive Portland Parks Golf Card benefits?
From June 1, 2018, through May 31, 2019
Where can I buy Portland Parks Golf Cards?
- Card purchase can be by phone or by visiting any of our five golf facilities
- Card must be picked up in person at the same course card was purchased
|Colwood Golf Center||503-254-5515||7313 NE Columbia Blvd. Portland, Oregon 97218|
|Eastmoreland Golf Course||503-775-2900||2425 SE Bybee Blvd. Portland, Oregon 97202|
|Heron Lakes Golf Course||503-289-1818||3500 N Victory Blvd. Portland, Oregon 97217|
|RedTail Golf Center||503-646-5166||8200 SW Scholls Ferry Road, Beaverton, Oregon 97008|
|Rose City Golf Course||503-253-4744||2200 NE 71st Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97213|
What must I do as a Portland Parks Golf Card Holder?
- Cardholder must show valid photo ID to use Premier Card
- Cardholder cannot share their card with anyone else
- Card is nontransferable (after card pick up)
- Improper use of the card can result in revocation