The Wedding Reservation Lottery is now closed.
The 2018 Wedding Reservation Lottery began Monday, November 13, at 8:00am, and closed on December 14, at 5:00pm.
Sign up for the lottery by:
- Submit your request online for the 2018 wedding day lottery, visit our reservation website at apm.activecommunities.com/portlandparks/reserve_options.
- Contact us by phone at 503-823-2525 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Visit us at the Customer Service Center which is located at 111 SW Columbia Street, Suite 660 Portland, OR 97201.
If you apply online, a PP&R Customer Service Representative will contact you directly to confirm the details of your request. They will confirm your information has been submitted and provide you with a request number.
At that time, you may ask the Customer Service Representative about any annual events or maintenance closures that may impact availability of your favorite location(s).
You can also view our wedding brochure, or obtain one at the Customer Service Center located at 111 SW Columbia St, Suite 660, Portland, OR 97201.
Following the selection of lottery numbers, we will begin processing the requests in the order they were drawn. If any of your choices are not available, we will call you to find an alternate location that will work for you. Therefore, we ask for multiple phone numbers. If we are unable to reach you, we will wait two hours before we must move on to the next request.
Please, only one entry per wedding couple. Duplicate entries will be removed. Application processing fees will not be returned or transferred for duplicate entries.
Reservation requests submitted though the lottery will be charged the 2017 Wedding Fees. You may familiarize yourself with the potential costs associated with your permit by viewing the 2017 Wedding Brochure.
Lottery Drawing starts December 15, at 10:00am
Individual requests will be placed in a large bowl, then will drawn one request at a time. Each number drawn will be assigned a lottery ranking.
- If you wish to attend the drawing you certainly can do so. The drawing location is TBD, but as soon as we know we will post the location here on this page.
- The lottery rankings will be posted here on this website, and on Facebook.
- Immediately following completion of the drawing, our team will begin processing 2018 wedding lottery reservations. PP&R Customer Service representatives will be calling each customer to confirm and complete their reservation.
- You can follow our progress and your ranking on our website (Wedding page).
- If we need additional information, we will call each of the numbers provided. If you miss our call, we will leave a message and wait up to two hours before moving on to the next request. Please call once you are able and we will process your request at that time.
- We hope to have all lottery wedding requests processed no later than December 22.
Wedding Reservations after January 2, 2018
You do not have to enter the lottery to make a reservation for your 2018 wedding. You can wait until January 2, 2018, when we will begin taking wedding reservations on a first-come, first-served basis.
However, please note that all lottery participants will have already secured their reservations, and new 2018 fees will apply.