Seeking outgoing, dependable, hard-working people-oriented individuals who are flexible, have strong communication skills, are able to work as part of a team, and love working with youth, teens, and families! Seeking staff available to work June-September and/or May-August.
Job Description - Recreation Support - Customer Service Park Host
- Act as an ambassador Director Park and Holladay Park, actively engaging, interacting, and leading activities to the public.
- Provide extensive customer service to all park visitors, including families, youth, teens, adults, and seniors.
- Support on-site needs of park classes, rentals, and events including setting up and taking down equipment, assisting instructors, and preparing activity areas.
- Promote programs to park visitors, neighbors, and the community.
- Educate and enforce park rules, assist rentals, and respond to safety and emergency situations.
- Park Hosts will work at Director Park in downtown Portland, Holladay Park in inner NE Portland, and Gateway Discovery Park in East Portland.
- Able to be self-directed and follow direction.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.